Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Here's Lookin' at You Kid!



Here's Lookin' at You Kid!
Originally uploaded by surfinsandy23

I finally got around to developing my first roll of film through an Ultronic Panoramic (a junk store cheap camera).
I had wanted to send it off to be developed so I could actually have color, but....something happened at the end of the 12 exposure roll. It kept winding and winding....as if it were an endless roll of film!
Since I figured I must have ruined all or at least part of the roll clicking away like a mad woman, I decided it would be best to just throw it in a batch of diafine (for b&w film) and was shocked to have images after all!
Most of the images look like they are rather dark and contrasty. I have no idea if it's the film, the camera or what.
I may, or may not, post more from this batch later.

This is one of my kids being cute because he knows I'm shooting him AGAIN!

I had good news this week! Some of my photos sold over at Your Ky Photos! That's a start in the right direction.

No comments: